Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the name BeerNDX stand for?
NDX stands for index. We chose the name index because it stands for a value at this moment, but also gives meaning to ranking in order. In BeerNDX it is possible to both rank your beer stock and trade beer.
- Is BeerNDX owned by a brewer?
We get these questions more often. BeerNDX is a startup that was founded in March 2019 by lovers of both beer and ICT. We are an independent platform and wish to remain so.
- Where can I find the terms and conditions and privacy statement?
You can find these at the bottom of the footer of this website.
- I have an idea about how BeerNDX can be improved, where can I report this?
As a startup, we would love to hear this. Please send your feedback to feedback@beerNDX.com and we'll take a look at it. There will be regular updates in the near future. If we are going to apply your suggestion, we will thank you with a nice beer package.
- Do you write the stories yourself?
Yes, the stories are written by ourselves. We do, however, often use journalists and friendly relations in the beer world to obtain reliable information.
- I think I have a nice topic to write an article about. How do I get in touch?
We love suggestions like that. We would like to get in touch about this. This can be a exceptional collection, some collector’s item, an interesting person or a very special store. The stories have to be valuable for our readers, of course. All suggestions are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I would like to promote my company by means of an article, is that possible?
Of course, in that case we speak of an advertorial. A nice journalistic piece with your business as the main subject. Here too, it applies that it must be valuable to our readers. We are happy to discuss the possibilities with you. Send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 030-227 0005.
- What is the difference between a regular and a PRO account?
BeerNDX has both private and business customers. With a regular account, all stories can be read, it is possible to buy and/or sell and to digitalze your stock. PRO users can link their account to their company page on Google. They have the additional option of creating a company page, referring to their website and selling beer packages and tastings
- I forgot my password, how do I get a new one?
That can happen, you have to remember so many passwords nowadays! Soon it will be possible to reset your password in the app, but unfortunately not yet. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "reset password" and you will receive the link from us.
- I want a PRO account, but my company information is incorrect, including my password. How can I change this?
When creating your PRO account you will be asked to select a company name. This company name is linked to your Google Business page. When you adjust the information in your Google Business page, it will be also correctly displayed in BeerNDX.
- Do I have to pay for creating a listing?
No, you don't have to pay for creating a listing.
- How many listings can I create?
As a private user it is possible to create two listings every month. For example, a beer that you want to sell or exchange. As a PRO user it is possible to create ten listings per month.
- Where can I see how many listings I can create?
In your account you can see how many listings you can still create, this is shown by means of credits.
- How long will my listing remain visible?
Your listings will be visible for two months. Unless you delete them earlier.